Kinesiology is the study of human and non-human movement emphasizing on physiological, biomechanical, mechanical and psychological laws of movement. It’s based on the science of energy balancing and combines a range of gentle but powerful techniques. The techniques will involve tapping, compression, extension and stretching. It helps individuals cope with physical injuries, chronic pain, asymmetrical strength and posture deficits. The therapist will apply various therapeutic techniques in order to improve muscle health. The objective is to manage, rehabilitate, and primary prevent disorders that impede movement. The session will start with an assessment of your condition and need. The assessment will likely be a little longer than for a massage therapy. Then, similar to a massage treatment, the therapist will leave the room and let you change and make yourself comfortable on the massage table to receive the treatment. In addition, at the end of the treatment, most clients will be provided with an exercise plan to do at home.
- Your treatment time includes consultation and change time.
- Expecting Moms, please note number of weeks in your booking notes.
- Under 16: Requires a parental signature to receive a treatment.
- Member discounts applied at check-in
$99.99Non Member Price
$144.99Non Member Price
Is this Your First Visit?
- Please arrive 15-minutes early to fill out your initial Health History Form or download it now and bring it with you to your appointment.
- Leave your cellphone in the car to avoid the beeps you know you are going to want to check.
- Do not eat just before your massage, but also do not come in famished.
- Enjoy several long deep breaths even before you walk into the clinic.
- Ensure that your restroom duties have been fulfilled prior to your treatment.
- If your mind cannot relax into the treatment, try focusing on what muscles your therapist is working on and concentrating on how the work feels on your muscles.