Hot Stone Massage
Hot Stone Massage is a combination of therapeutic massage with the additional luxury of applied warmed stones. A Hot Stone Massage can be ideal for clients who do not enjoy a deep tissue massage as the pressure can be less thanks to the utilization of the heat and the smoothed stones. The heated stones welcome a moist heat source directly to the deeper layer of muscle. Used in conjunction with traditional massage methods a hot stone massage helps to promote a deeper sense of healing and relaxation. The heat helps to deeper penetrate stiff and sore muscles, and opens them up to enhance the treatment. Whether you are looking for a lighter touch, or a deeper therapy, the Hot Stone Massage service will cater to your individual massage requirements. For this massage style, a 60-minute session typically offers enough time for the upper body. A 90 or 120 minute session is also available by calling our clinic directly. Warm your body, ease your muscles, and sooth your soul with this focused massage service.
- Your treatment time includes consultation and change time.
- Club MEx member pricing applied at time of appointment.
- Members and non-members are welcome in our clinics.
- 90 and 120 mins treatments may be available by phone.
- Under 16 requires a parental signature to receive treatment.
- Expecting Moms, please note number of weeks in your booking notes.
- Direct billing is available to most major insurance companies in all Provinces except Quebec.
- Quebec clinics will provide insurance receipts for therapeutic treatments.
- For insurance and billing questions, please visit our insurance page.