A massage with the Experts is a time aside to take care of YOU!
There are a variety of massage techniques for you and yours to enjoy and feel better by. Massage can promote healing from pain and discomfort, and massage can promote relaxation and wellness within. At Massage Experts, our Registered Massage Therapists are hired for both their education and their hospitable and caring personalities. They are ambassadors to the health and wellness industry and are truly Experts in their field.
- Promote Relaxation and Stress Relief
- Reduce Muscular Tension
- Relieves Aches, Stiffness and the Associated Discomfort
- Improve Sleep Quality
- Help Reduce Anxiety
- Increase Range of Motion in Joints
- Speed Up Recovery Time from Exercise
- Promote Blood and Lymph Circulation
- Aid in Flushing Toxins from the Body
- Improve Immune System Functions
- Improve Overall Energy Flow and Sense of Wellbeing
Your First Visit Massage
Your First Visit massage includes a variety of therapeutic, deep tissue, sports, and stress-relieving Swedish techniques, which are customized to your individual…
This service includes a variety of therapeutic, deep tissue, sports, and stress-relieving Swedish techniques. Our Registered Massage Therapists will cater their treatment…
Deep Tissue Massage
Deep tissue is favoured amongst athletes and sports enthusiasts as it helps release stubborn knots, chronic tension, contracted areas by applying firmer…
Hot Stone Massage
Hot Stone Massage is a combination of therapeutic massage with the additional luxury of applied warmed stones. Warm your body, ease your…
Massage during pregnancy is a safe, healthy, natural, and soothing treatment for women, to be enjoyed during any trimester. Take care of…
CF1 Therapeutic Massage
With your CF1 card, receive discounts at the equivalent rate of our membership program, at all Massage Experts locations.
Share the indulgence together, whether it be a couple looking for an escape from the everyday, or friends wanting to enjoy their…
The process of a Cupping Massage involves the therapist putting special cups on your skin for a few minutes to create suction.…
Lymphatic Drainage Massage is a gentle, connective tissue massage technique that accelerates the movement of the lymphatic fluids. It promotes eliminative functions,…
Reflexology encourages the body to heal itself naturally. Your practitioner may choose to work only on the feet, or the hands, or…
RMT Industry Rate
As a Registered Massage Therapist, you know that self-care is so important! Let Massage Experts help you, take care of YOU!
Sports Massage is a massage designed to help active people prepare for the upcoming physical activity, and prevent and address injuries while…
Swedish Massage is a service that leaves you feeling better, relaxed, less stressed, and more physically capable of taking on life's tasks.
A TMJ Massage is a massage for jaw pain. Massage therapy can gently work the muscles of the jaw, which can increase…
What to Expect:
Massage Experts offers you a modern, warm, inviting, gender-neutral atmosphere, where anyone can enjoy the many benefits of massage therapy. All of our treatment are providers are registered massage therapists and have been chosen by Massage Experts based on their appreciation of the industry, dedication to customer service, and caring personalities. When choosing to book with Massage Experts, take a moment and get to know your local Massage Therapists. Their biographies along with skill-sets are featured online under each of our locations.
Q: What to bring to your appointment?
A: You simply bring you!
Massage Experts elevates a clinic experience and simplifies a spa experience. You will not require a special attire or a spa robe. Massage Experts is a comfortable choice to come in, enjoy your massage, and leave relaxed and rejuvenated.
- Include buffer time in your schedule so that you are not rushed to your appointment.
- Leave your cellphone in the car to avoid the beeps you know you are going to want to check.
- Do not eat just before your massage, but also do not come in famished.
- Enjoy several long deep breaths even before you walk into the clinic.
- Ensure that your restroom duties have been fulfilled prior to your treatment.
- If your mind cannot relax into the treatment, try focusing on what muscles your therapist is working on and concentrating on how the work feels on your muscles.