Massage Experts Offers Insurance Receipts!
Massage Experts helps ease muscle tension, and financial stress! We offer insurance receipts for your therapeutic massage service!
Massage Therapy is covered in many employee group insurance benefits in Québec. Many people do not know this, so a large portion of their hard-earned insurance benefits go unused. These benefits cannot be carried over year-to-year, so they are simply lost. Life is stressful, and our bodies carry so many stresses and so much tension within them; you deserve to use these massage benefits. They help you feel better, without relying solely on the use of medications.
Insurance Benefits are available through a number of group policies. Because we offer Licensed Massage Therapists who meet the needs of their Province’s recognized massage associations, we can then offer you insurance receipts for your visits. Your massage visit, in conjunction with your insurance benefits, may be less than the cost of your daily venti latté! Many insurance policies cover 80-100% per visit.
Each insurance company’s policy is different; some may offer reimbursement, some may not. Others require a doctor’s note, some may not. It is up to you to verify this information with either your employer or your insurance provider before assuming massage therapy can be covered on your plan.
To inquire about your benefits, contact your benefits provider:
- Blue Cross (www.bluecross.ca)
- Canada Life (
- Chambers of Commerce Group Insurance Plan (1-800-665-3365)
- CINUP (1-800-665-1234)
- Co-operators Group Ltd. (1-800-265-2662)
- Cowan (1-888-509-7797)
- Desjardins (1-800-463-7843) **
- Equitable Life of Canada ( 1-800-265-4556)
- First Canadian Insurance Corporation (1-800-561-3242)
- Green Shield Canada (1-888-711-1119)
- Industrial Alliance Insurance (1-877-422-6487)
- Johnson Inc. (1-866-773-5467)
- Johnston Group (1-800-893-7587)
- Manion (1-800-263-5621)
- Manulife (1-866-407-7878) ***
- Maximum Benefit (1-800-893-7587)
- NexgenRx (1-866-424-0257)
- SSQ Insurance (1-888-651-8181)
- Standard Life (1-800-499-4415)
- Sun Life Financial (1-855-301-4786)
You will want to ask your insurer or employer:
- How much you are covered for yearly?
- Is there a deductible you should know about?
- How much are you covered on a per treatment basis?
- Do you require a yearly Doctor’s note?
- Does your plan offer Direct Billing, or do you have to submit the receipts yourself?
- It is your responsibility to know your available amount of coverage and keep track of balances from this coverage. Due to confidentiality, Insurance Companies do not share with us your balances.
- We are unable to check balances, statements, limits, and the policies of your benefits plan.