Enjoy the best Massage Therapy in Griffintown!
There are a variety of massage techniques for you and yours to enjoy and feel better by. Massage can promote healing from pain and discomfort, and massage can promote relaxation and wellness within. At Massage Experts, our Registered Massage Therapists are specially trained with a minimum of 2200 hours to cater to your individual body needs.
- Promote Relaxation and Stress Relief
- Reduce Muscular Tension, Relieves Aches, Stiffness and the Associated Discomfort
- Improve Sleep Quality
- Help Reduce Anxiety
- Increase Range of Motion in Joints
- Speed Up Recovery Time from Exercise
- Promote Blood and Lymph Circulation
- Aid in Flushing Toxins from the Body
- Improve Immune System Functions
- Improve Overall Energy Flow and Sense of Wellbeing
Two Registered Massage Therapists provide services in sync with both of your individual treatment goals in mind. Enjoy relaxation, or the benefits…
The process of a Cupping Massage involves the therapist putting special cups on your skin for a few minutes to create suction.…
Indie Head Massage
Indie Head Massage is a form of relaxation massage that focuses on the head, face, jaw, neck, shoulders, upper back and upper…
The therapist will apply various therapeutic techniques in order to improve muscle health. The objective is to manage, rehabilitate, and primary prevent…
Lymphatic Drainage Massage is a gentle, connective tissue massage technique that accelerates the movement of the lymphatic fluids. It promotes eliminative functions,…
Osteopathy uses palpation and manual techniques: joint mobilization, muscle energy technique, soft tissue therapy, muscle stretching and fascia manipulation to help your…
Reflexology encourages the body to heal itself naturally. Your practitioner may choose to work only on the feet, or the hands, or…
Sports Massage is a massage designed to help active people prepare for the upcoming physical activity, and prevent and address injuries while…
Swedish Massage is a service that leaves you feeling better, relaxed, less stressed, and more physically capable of taking on life's tasks.
A TMJ Massage is a massage for jaw pain to gently work the muscles of the jaw, which can increase circulation to…
CF1 Therapeutic Massage
With your CF1 card, receive discounts at the equivalent rate of our membership program, at all Massage Experts locations.
RMT Industry Rate
As a Registered Massage Therapist, you know that self-care is so important! Let Massage Experts help you, take care of YOU!
Take charge of your state of wellness with a full assessment and discover your areas of imbalance or dysfunction. The Naturopathic assessment…
Naturopathy is a system that uses natural remedies to help the body heal itself. The main purpose is to improve wellness, well-being,…
Cold Laser Auriculotherapy
Auriculotherapy is a technique of traditional Chinese medicine in which the therapist stimulates points located on the ear to adjust the patient’s…
With the application of towels, soaked with hot and cold water, alternately, on strategic places of the body, hydrotherapy is very effective…
Sonopunture (Tuning fork therapy)
Sonopuncture is a technique used in traditional Chinese medicine through the use of tuning forks with a specific frequency. The frequency is…
- Include buffer time in your schedule so that you are not rushed to your appointment.
- Leave your cellphone in the car to avoid the beeps you know you are going to want to check.
- Do not eat just before your massage, but also do not come in famished.
- Enjoy several long deep breaths even before you walk into the clinic.
- Ensure that your restroom duties have been fulfilled prior to your treatment.
- If your mind cannot relax into the treatment, try focusing on what muscles your therapist is working on and concentrating on how the work feels on your muscles.