Relaxation Massage (Not Insurable)
This treatment is sheer relaxation for your mind and body! A relaxation massage uses a slower pace along with a lighter pressure. This will allow you to drift into a deeply relaxed state-of-mind. This massage is a good choice for someone who is getting a massage for the first time, or someone who just wants to bring their stress levels down. A relaxation massage can improve circulation and decrease blood pressure, which can result in stress relief along with soothed anxiety and depression. Not to mention, it can facilitate the release of happy endorphins, which can improve overall sleep quality. For the person seeking an hour away from their everyday, in a relaxing ambiance, this service is just for you! This service is performed by a Massage Practitioner. Where it is for relaxation and stress-relief, it is not eligible for reimbursement under most insurance policies. No insurance direct billing is available. A general receipt can be given for your own insurance submission purposes.
✓ Please arrive 15mins early to fill out your Health History Form
✓ We welcome both members and non-members into our clinics
✓ Your treatment time includes consultation and change time
✓ 90 and 120 min treatments are available by phone
✓ Club MEx member pricing applied at time of treatment
✓ Expecting Moms, please note # of weeks in your booking notes
✓ Under 16 requires a parental signature to receive a treatment
$119.99Non Member Price
Is this Your First Visit?
- The link to an electronic health history form will be sent within your appointment email confirmation. Please click this link and fill out the form before your treatment.
- Should you not fill it out before your appointment time, please arrive 15-minutes early to fill out the form here.
- Please leave your cellphone in the car to avoid both the noises and the stresses that the phone can produce.
- We suggest not to eat just before your massage, but also do not come in famished.
- Try to enjoy several long, deep breaths before coming into the clinic. This is your time to start relaxing.
- Ensure that your restroom duties have been fulfilled prior to your treatment.
- If your mind cannot relax into the treatment, try focusing on what muscles your therapist is working on, and concentrate on how the work makes your muscles feel.