The chiropractic profession is proficient in all basic medical sciences with focus on the biomechanics of the musculoskeletal system and its relationship with the nervous system. A Doctor of Chiropractic is a primary contact health care professional with expert knowledge in spinal and musculoskeletal health. They offer different hands-on, non-invasive techniques to correct spinal-related disorders, as well as peripheral joint and tissue dysfunctions. They can assess, diagnose, and treat many acute or chronic neuromusculoskeletal (NMSK) conditions resulting from a variety of causes including trauma and postural stresses. Their expertise is essential and imperative to fully address all systems involved in bettering your physical and postural everyday health. Your first visit is about getting to know you and to understanding what concerns you need addressed. You will start this by filling out a health history form in advance of your appointment. At time of appointment several additional questions will be asked and or assessments will be done. Post-treatment expect conversation with regards to their suggested best course of action to help you further between treatments. You will discuss a customized and patient-specific homecare plan, stretches, hot or cold therapy, and more. They will help treat you and educate you on maintaining your optimal wellness. Your second visit onwards will generally be shorter, anywhere from 15 to 30 minutes. ***** NOTE: Please wear clothes in which your body can be moved and stretched efficiently. We want you to be as comfortable as possible. *****
✓ Your treatment time includes consultation and change time.
✓ Club MEx member pricing is not applicable on Chiropractic treatments.
✓ Chiropractic treatments will count toward membership fulfillment.
✓ Members and non-members are welcome in our clinics.
✓ Under 16 requires a parental signature to receive treatment.
✓ Expecting Moms, please note number of weeks in your booking notes.
✓ Direct billing is available to most major insurance companies in all Provinces except Quebec.
✓ For insurance and billing questions, please visit our insurance page.
Is this Your First Visit?
- The link to an electronic health history form will be sent within your appointment email confirmation. Please click this link and fill out the form before your treatment.
- Should you not fill it out before your appointment time, please arrive 15-minutes early to fill out the form here.
- Please leave your cellphone in the car to avoid both the noises and the stresses that the phone can produce.
- We suggest not to eat just before your massage, but also do not come in famished.
- Try to enjoy several long, deep breaths before coming into the clinic. This is your time to start relaxing.
- Ensure that your restroom duties have been fulfilled prior to your treatment.
- If your mind cannot relax into the treatment, try focusing on what muscles your therapist is working on, and concentrate on how the work makes your muscles feel.