Your First Visit Massage
Welcome to Massage Experts! Enjoy your first visit massage with this incredible first visit offer. All massages are provided by Registered Massage Therapists. Our clinics offer a welcoming environment for your relaxation or deeper therapy needs. Your massage includes a variety of therapeutic, deep tissue, sports, and stress-relieving Swedish techniques, which are customized to your individual needs. Safe as well for both prenatal and postnatal, a generalized Therapeutic Massage is beneficial for those who want to de-stress, and a great treatment for those who are experiencing massage service for the first time. We look forward to meeting you soon!
- Please arrive 15-minutes early to fill out your initial Health History Form.
- Your treatment time includes consultation and change time.
- Members and non-members are welcome in our clinics.
- 90 and 120 mins treatments may be available by phone.
- Under 16 requires a parental signature to receive treatment.
- Expecting Moms, please note number of weeks in your booking notes.
- Direct billing is available to most major insurance companies in all Provinces except Quebec.
- Quebec clinics will provide insurance receipts for therapeutic treatments.
- For insurance and billing questions, please visit our insurance page.
Is this Your First Visit?
- Please arrive 15-minutes early to fill out your initial Health History Form or download it now and bring it with you to your appointment. Reflexology guests, please come to the clinic to fill out your initial Health History.
- Leave your cellphone in the car to avoid the beeps you know you are going to want to check.
- Do not eat just before your massage, but also do not come in famished.
- Enjoy several long deep breaths even before you walk into the clinic.
- Ensure that your restroom duties have been fulfilled prior to your treatment.
- If your mind cannot relax into the treatment, try focusing on what muscles your therapist is working on and concentrating on how the work feels on your muscles.