Reflexology practitioners provide knowledgeable gentle stimulation of nerve endings to increase blood circulation, which leads to the elimination of toxins via the lymphatic circulation path. The outcome being that the body is encouraged to heal itself naturally. A reduction of stress is generally experienced during treatments, as well as a deep, satisfying relaxation. Our emotions are tied to our body feelings and therefore a state of physical relaxation can produce significant reduction of mental stress. Your practitioner may choose to work only on the feet, or the hands, or the ears, depending on your specific health requirements. Each session can last between 40-60 minutes depending on the number of items being worked on. *** (Treatment provided by a certified reflexology therapist, naturopath or RMT and may (or may not) be covered under naturopathy or massage therapy under eligible insurance policies) ***
- Your treatment time includes consultation and change time.
- 90 and 120 min treatments are available by phone.
- Club MEx member discounts applied at time of treatment.
- Under 16: Requires a parental signature to receive a treatment.
- Expecting MOMS, please note number of weeks in your booking notes.