Thank you for trusting Massage Experts with your service. We are here to ensure you enjoy a safe, professional and stress-free experience with us.
Our Code of Conduct
Massage Experts is the industry leader in ensuring our customers enjoy their services in a safe and professional environment. All of our service providers are required to pass Massage Experts Code of Conduct training, maintain active registration with their regulatory/licensing body, and undergo a criminal record and employment reference check.
Our Code of Conduct provides a high expectation for our service providers and is designed to protect you. If you feel dissatisfied or uncomfortable with your provider or any aspect of service, please speak directly with your service provider. If you’re not comfortable speaking directly with your service provider, ask to see the clinic manager at the end of service. You can also contact our corporate office directly at email@example.com and we will respond immediately and approach the clinic and service provider
on your behalf.
Before your service begins, share with your service provider any special needs you may have. Let us know if your room needs any adjustments with the lighting, music volume, table temperature or headrest.
Communicate with your service provider if you prefer no conversation during your service, if you want more or less pressure or if you have a product preference for your skin.
Share with your service provider if at any time you are feeling uncomfortable during the treatment.
If you are late for your service, the clinic will try its best to accommodate you but if no times or providers are available, your service time may need to be adjusted.
You must demonstrate ethical behaviour. Your service provider will immediately terminate the service if any inappropriate comments or behaviours are displayed.
If any inappropriate, abusive or dangerous conduct took place, we will immediately assist you in contacting the appropriate authorities or contact them on your behalf, if permitted by you. We will
cooperate in all investigations of complaints made to authorities. Our policy is that if an allegation of inappropriate conduct is made against a service provider, the provider will be immediately suspended pending investigation.
Our Commitment to You
At Massage Experts, providing you with a safe, professional and stress-free experience is our number one priority.
You can expect the following from your service and your service provider.
You have a right to control your experience
- We take our cue from you. Tell your service provider what you want and don’t want in your service.
- Undress to your level of comfort. You decide which garments to remove or keep on. We will perform an effective massage service regardless of your level of undress. Your service
provider will leave the room for you to undress and dress.
- Are you comfortable with the amount of pressure? Tell the service provider if you want more or less.
- Temperature of the room, level of lighting and volume of music are all adjustable for your comfort.
- Companion. If you feel more comfortable brining a companion to accompany you in the room during your service, notify the clinic and they will accommodate your request, subject to local
requirements (a form/release may be required by the local clinic).
You Will Receive a Safe & Professional Service
Our service providers are ethically bound to maintain boundaries and construct a professional relationship with you. They are trained not to become overly personal or infringe on your privacy.
Our service providers require your consent to initiate any service protocol. They require written consent and clinical rationale to work on “sensitive areas”, such as the buttocks (gluteals), upper inner thigh muscles, chest wall and breast tissue. Your service provider promises to drape modestly and professionally and will never expose or touch the private areas (genitalia/pelvic floor, areolae).
Your Service Provider Will Adhere to the Highest Ethical Standards All Massage Experts Service Providers will be trained in and adhere to the highest ethical standards and must abide by the following Code of Conduct, to:
- Demonstrate commitment to provide the highest quality to those who seek our professional
- Abide by all professional standards, policies, guidelines and where applicable, regulatory
- Pursue professional excellence through continuing education, training and regular self-
- Project a professional image and uphold the highest standards of professionalism.
- Properly clean & sanitize our workspace, as we know our attention to detail assures our clients.
- A sense of comfort, safety and well-being.
- Protect the confidential nature of personal and health information and to maintain a professional
relationship with our clients.
- Acknowledge the inherent worth, diversity and individuality of each person.
- “Do no harm” securing the physical, mental and emotional well-being of our clients.
- Educate the client on the benefits of well-being and proceed only once informed consent is obtained for each and every service.
- Not engage in conversations of a sexual or an overly personal nature.
- Provide proper draping by draping modestly and professionally to avoid inappropriate exposure at all times.
- Be Cognizant of how our touch is perceived and how our body comes in contact with the client at all times.