Massage Experts Offers Direct Billing!
Massage Experts helps ease muscle tension along with financial stress! We offer insurance direct billing to most major insurers for your therapeutic massage treatments!
Massage Therapy is covered in most employee group insurance benefits. Many people do not know this, so a large portion of their hard-earned insurance benefits go unused. These benefits cannot be carried over year-to-year, so they are simply lost. Life is hectic, and our bodies carry so many stresses and so much tension within them; you deserve to use these massage benefits. They help you feel better without relying solely on the use of medications. Holistic care is self-care!
Electronic Direct Billing is available through a number of major insurance providers. Because we offer Registered Massage Therapists who meet the needs of their Province's recognized massage associations, we can then offer you either insurance receipts or direct billing. Your massage visit, in conjunction with your insurance direct billing, may be less than the cost of your daily venti latté! Many insurances cover 80-100% per visit.
Each insurance company's policy is different; some may offer direct billing, some may not. Others require a doctor's note, some may not. It is up to you to verify this information with either your employer or your insurance provider before assuming direct billing can be processed on your behalf. Massage Experts does not charge a processing fee to submit electronic billing for you.
Insurance direct billing is available through various 3rd party technologies, these include but are not limited to:
- Alberta Blue Cross (1-800-661-6995)
- Médavie Blue Cross (1-888-873-9200)
- Saskatchewan Blue Cross (1-800-873-2583)
- Sun Life Financial (1-855-301-4786)
- Benecaid (1-877-797-7448)
- BPA – Benefit Plan Administrators (1-800-867-5615)
- Canada Life (
- Canada Life - Public Service Health Care Plan PSHCP (1-855-415-4414)
- Canadian Construction Workers Union (416-240-0047)
- Chambers of Commerce Group Insurance Plan (1-800-665-3365)
- CINUP (1-800-665-1234)
- ClaimSecure (1-888-513-4464)
- Cowan (1-888-509-7797)
- D.A. Townley (1-800-663-1356)
- Desjardins (1-800-463-7843)
- First Canadian Insurance Corporation (1-866-212-5644)
- GMS Carrier 49 (1-800-667-3699)
- GMS Carrier 50 (1-800-667-3699)
- GroupHEALTH (1-833-344-6944)
- GroupSource (1-888-547-6947)
- Honeybee (1-866-626-6642)
- Humania (1-800-773-8404)
- Industrial Alliance (1-877-422-6487)
- Johnson Inc. (1-866-773-5467)
- Johnston Group (1-800-893-7587)
- LiUNA Local 183 (416-240-2103)
- LiUNA Local 506 (416-506-8841)
- Manion (1-800-263-5621)
- Manulife (1-866-407-7878) ****
- Maximum Benefit (1-800-893-7587)
- People Corporation (1-800-875-7982)
- RWAM (1-877-888-7926)
- Simply Benefits (1-877-815-7751)
- TELUS AdjudiCare (1-877-944-7100)
- Union Benefits (1-800-265-2568)
- Co-operators Group Ltd. (1-800-265-2662)
- Equitable Life of Canada ( 1-800-265-4556)
- NexgenRx (1-866-424-0257)
Specialty insurance direct billing is also available to:
- Members of the R.C.M.P. *
- Veterans Affairs Canada **
- Motor Vehicle Accidents (MVA) ***
You will want to ask your insurer or employer:
- How much you are covered for yearly?
- Is there a deductible that you should know about?
- How much are you covered on a per treatment basis?
- Do you require a yearly Doctor's note?
- Does your plan offer Direct Billing, or do you have to submit the receipts yourself?
What we require from you:
- We may ask to scan your insurance card upon it's first use.
- Thereafter we will have this on file for your return visits.
- We will ask if you have a Doctor's note or not. If so, we will scan this to keep it on file.
- We will ask that you sign a 3rd party billing form, depending on the insurance provider, which then allows us to process this for you.
- It is your responsibility to know your available amount of coverage and keep track of balances from this coverage.
- Due to patient confidentiality, Insurance Companies do not share with us your benefit balances with us.
- We are unable to check balances, statements, limits, and the policies of your benefits plan.
- In the event that your insurance repayment cannot be assigned to our clinic, we will process the insurance to go to you. When that happens, an insurance receipt and explanation will be offered to you upon check-out.