Enjoy the best Massage Therapy in Dieppe! A convenient drive from anywhere in Greater Moncton!
There are a variety of massage techniques for you and yours to enjoy and feel better by. Massage can promote healing from pain and discomfort, and massage can promote relaxation and wellness within. At Massage Experts, our Registered Massage Therapists are specially trained with a minimum of 2200 hours to cater to your individual body needs.
- Promote Relaxation and Stress Relief
- Reduce Muscular Tension, Relieves Aches, Stiffness and the Associated Discomfort
- Improve Sleep Quality
- Help Reduce Anxiety
- Increase Range of Motion in Joints
- Speed Up Recovery Time from Exercise
- Promote Blood and Lymph Circulation
- Aid in Flushing Toxins from the Body
- Improve Immune System Functions
- Improve Overall Energy Flow and Sense of Wellbeing
Your First Visit Massage
Your First Visit massage includes a variety of therapeutic, deep tissue, sports, and stress-relieving Swedish techniques, which are customized to your individual…
Deep Tissue Massage
Deep tissue is favoured amongst athletes and sports enthusiasts as it helps release stubborn knots, chronic tension, contracted areas by applying firmer…
This service includes a variety of therapeutic, deep tissue, sports, and stress-relieving Swedish techniques. Our Registered Massage Therapists will cater their treatment…
Hot Stone Massage
Hot Stone Massage is a combination of therapeutic massage with the additional luxury of applied warmed stones. Warm your body, ease your…
Massage during pregnancy is a safe, healthy, natural, and soothing treatment for women, to be enjoyed during any trimester. Prenatal or Pregnancy…
CF1 Therapeutic Massage
With your CF1 card, receive discounts at the equivalent rate of our membership program, at all Massage Experts locations.
The process of a Cupping Massage involves the therapist putting special cups on your skin for a few minutes to create suction.…
Lymphatic Drainage Massage is a gentle, connective tissue massage technique that accelerates the movement of the lymphatic fluids. It promotes eliminative functions,…
RMT Industry Rate
As a Registered Massage Therapist, you know that self-care is so important! Let Massage Experts help you, take care of YOU!
A TMJ Massage is a massage for jaw pain to gently work the muscles of the jaw, which can increase circulation to…
Sports Massage is a massage designed to help active people prepare for the upcoming physical activity, and prevent and address injuries while…
Swedish Massage is a service that leaves you feeling better, relaxed, less stressed, and more physically capable of taking on life's tasks.
Manual Osteopathy Treatment
Osteopathy uses palpation and manual techniques: joint mobilization, muscle energy technique, soft tissue therapy, muscle stretching and fascia manipulation.
Veterans Affairs Therapeutic Massage
We honour and support your unique health and wellness needs. Enjoy massage therapy treatments by professional RMTs and the VAC direct billing…
- Include buffer time in your schedule so that you are not rushed to your appointment.
- Leave your cellphone in the car to avoid the beeps you know you are going to want to check.
- Do not eat just before your massage, but also do not come in famished.
- Enjoy several long deep breaths even before you walk into the clinic.
- Ensure that your restroom duties have been fulfilled prior to your treatment.
- If your mind cannot relax into the treatment, try focusing on what muscles your therapist is working on and concentrating on how the work feels on your muscles.