Generally considered the most popular of massage services, a Swedish Massage treatment consists of varying sets of massage therapeutic movements including effleurage (sliding movements), petrissage (kneading movements), friction or rubbing, bending, stretching, and vibrational techniques. Typically offered at a light to medium pressure, with some deeper strokes in varied areas, a Swedish Massage can increase blood oxygen levels, decreasing muscle toxins, improve circulation, flexibility, and ease muscular tension and back pain. It's a service that leaves you feeling better, relaxed, less stressed, and more physically capable of taking on life's tasks. Whether you're experiencing pain or stiffness from basic errands, or physically demanding tasks; a Swedish Massage can help invigorate and revitalize your aching muscles. This style of treatment is also safe for prenatal and postnatal clients, along with infants and children; and is also a good massage choice for our elderly or geriatric population. After your initial consultation, your Registered Massage Therapist will customize their service pressure and technique to your specific physical needs.
- Your treatment time includes consultation and change time.
- Club MEx member discounts applied at time of treatment.
- 90 and 120 min treatments are available by phone.
- Under 16: Requires a parental signature to receive a treatment.
- Expecting Moms, please note number of weeks in your booking notes.
- Direct Billing Available to Most Major Insurance Companies.
60 minutes session
$95.99Non Member Price
90 minutes session
$134.99Non Member Price
120 minutes session
$189.99Non Member Price
Is this Your First Visit?
- Please arrive 15-minutes early to fill out your initial Health History Form or click here to fill our online form.
- Leave your cellphone in the car to avoid the beeps you know you are going to want to check.
- Do not eat just before your massage, but also do not come in famished.
- Enjoy several long deep breaths even before you walk into the clinic.
- Ensure that your restroom duties have been fulfilled prior to your treatment.
- If your mind cannot relax into the treatment, try focusing on what muscles your therapist is working on and concentrating on how the work feels on your muscles.