Reflexology practitioners provide knowledgeable gentle stimulation of nerve endings to increase blood circulation, which leads to the elimination of toxins via the lymphatic circulation path. The outcome being that the body is encouraged to heal itself naturally. A reduction of stress is generally experienced during treatments, as well as a deep, satisfying relaxation. Our emotions are tied to our body feelings and therefore a state of physical relaxation can produce significant reduction of mental stress. Your practitioner may choose to work only on the feet, or the hands, or the ears, depending on your specific health requirements. *** (Treatment provided by a certified reflexology therapist, naturopath or RMT and may (or may not) be covered under naturopathy or massage therapy under eligible insurance policies) ***
- Your treatment time includes consultation and change time.
- 90 and 120 min treatments are available by phone.
- Club MEx member discounts applied at time of treatment.
- Under 16: Requires a parental signature to receive a treatment.
- Expecting MOMS, please note number of weeks in your booking notes.
60 minutes session
$89.99Non Member Price
90 minutes session
$109.99Non Member Price
Is this Your First Visit?
- Please arrive 15-minutes early to fill out your initial Health History Form or click here to fill our online form.
- Leave your cellphone in the car to avoid the beeps you know you are going to want to check.
- Do not eat just before your massage, but also do not come in famished.
- Enjoy several long deep breaths even before you walk into the clinic.
- Ensure that your restroom duties have been fulfilled prior to your treatment.
- If your mind cannot relax into the treatment, try focusing on what muscles your therapist is working on and concentrating on how the work feels on your muscles.