CF1 Therapeutic Massage
To our valued service people and their immediate families on the DND insurance benefits profile. Please enjoy our member discounts, without joining membership... Just for YOU! DND (Dept. of National Defense) I.D., CFOne card, or corresponding insurance card is required with you upon appointment check-in. Insurance receipts are available for massage services. These special discounts are our way of thanking you for your services and giving you the opportunity to Feel Better, More Often!
- Your treatment time includes consultation and change time.
- Club MEx member pricing applied at time of appointment.
- Members and non-members are welcome in our clinics.
- 90 and 120 mins treatments may be available by phone.
- Under 16 requires a parental signature to receive treatment.
- Expecting Moms, please note number of weeks in your booking notes.
- Direct billing is available to most major insurance companies in all Provinces except Quebec.
- Quebec clinics will provide insurance receipts for therapeutic treatments.
- For insurance and billing questions, please visit our insurance page.
60 minutes session
90 minutes session
120 minutes session
Is this Your First Visit?
- Please arrive 15-minutes early to fill out your initial Health History Form or click here to fill our online form.
- Leave your cellphone in the car to avoid the beeps you know you are going to want to check.
- Do not eat just before your massage, but also do not come in famished.
- Enjoy several long deep breaths even before you walk into the clinic.
- Ensure that your restroom duties have been fulfilled prior to your treatment.
- If your mind cannot relax into the treatment, try focusing on what muscles your therapist is working on and concentrating on how the work feels on your muscles.