A therapeutic massage can encompass many different styles of massage techniques. All can be customized to your current condition and requirements. It can be a lighter touch to a deeper therapy, and is personalized to your unique physical capacity. Your 1-hour massage includes a variety of therapeutic, deep tissue, sports, and stress-relieving Swedish techniques. Our Registered Massage Therapists will cater their treatment to your individual requirements and focus on creating a customized maintenance plan with your long-term health goals in mind.
- Your treatment time includes consultation and change time.
- Club MEx member pricing applied at time of appointment.
- Members and non-members are welcome in our clinics.
- 90 and 120 mins treatments may be available by phone.
- Under 16 requires a parental signature to receive treatment.
- Expecting Moms, please note number of weeks in your booking notes.
- Direct billing is available to most major insurance companies in all Provinces except Quebec.
- Quebec clinics will provide insurance receipts for therapeutic treatments.
- For insurance and billing questions, please visit our insurance page.
$99.99Non Member Price
$149.99Non Member Price
$189.99Non Member Price
Is this Your First Visit?
- Please arrive 15-minutes early to fill out your initial Health History Form or download it now and bring it with you to your appointment.
- Leave your cellphone in the car to avoid the beeps you know you are going to want to check.
- Do not eat just before your massage, but also do not come in famished.
- Enjoy several long deep breaths even before you walk into the clinic.
- Ensure that your restroom duties have been fulfilled prior to your treatment.
- If your mind cannot relax into the treatment, try focusing on what muscles your therapist is working on and concentrating on how the work feels on your muscles.