First Visit Massage
Welcome to Massage Experts! Enjoy your first visit massage with this incredible first visit offer. All massages are provided by Registered Massage Therapists. Our clinics offer a welcoming environment for your relaxation or deeper therapy needs. Your massage includes a variety of therapeutic, deep tissue, sports, and stress-relieving Swedish techniques, which are customized to your individual needs. Safe as well for both prenatal and postnatal, a generalized Therapeutic Massage is beneficial for those who want to de-stress, and a great treatment for those who are experiencing massage service for the first time. We look forward to meeting you soon!
- Please arrive 15-minutes early to fill out your initial Health History Form.
- Your treatment time includes consultation and change time.
- Members and non-members are welcome in our clinics.
- 90 and 120 mins treatments may be available by phone.
- Under 16 requires a parental signature to receive treatment.
- Expecting Moms, please note number of weeks in your booking notes.
- Direct billing is available to most major insurance companies in all Provinces except Quebec.
- Quebec clinics will provide insurance receipts for therapeutic treatments.
- For insurance and billing questions, please visit our insurance page.
Is this Your First Visit?
- Please arrive 15-minutes early to fill out your initial Health History Form or download it now and bring it with you to your appointment.
- Leave your cellphone in the car to avoid the beeps you know you are going to want to check.
- Do not eat just before your massage, but also do not come in famished.
- Enjoy several long deep breaths even before you walk into the clinic.
- Ensure that your restroom duties have been fulfilled prior to your treatment.
- If your mind cannot relax into the treatment, try focusing on what muscles your therapist is working on and concentrating on how the work feels on your muscles.