Youth Therapeutic Massage (Age 16 and Under)
Their backpacks are heavy. Their desks are ideal for slouching. Their competitiveness can be forceful on the sports field. Their necks are always hung positioned for reading a book or staring down to their devices. Their bodies can only take so much; they need the help and healing that a massage can offer. After they've tried the First Visit Rate, they may want to come back, but at that age, laying down for an hour can be hard with all that young energy, This treatment is designed with your family's younger members in mind. A little less time on the massage table, but a highly effective massage treatment, customized to their unique needs. This service offers a mixture of Swedish,Therapeutic, Deep Tissue, and Sports Massage. Our Registered Massage Therapists will cater their treatment to their individual requirements and focus on creating a customized maintenance plan with their health goals in mind.
- Your treatment time includes consultation and change time.
- Club MEx member pricing applied at time of appointment.
- Members and non-members are welcome in our clinics.
- 90 and 120 mins treatments may be available by phone.
- Under 16 requires a parental signature to receive treatment.
- Expecting Moms, please note number of weeks in your booking notes.
- Direct billing is available to most major insurance companies in all Provinces except Quebec.
- Quebec clinics will provide insurance receipts for therapeutic treatments.
- For insurance and billing questions, please visit our insurance page.
$84.99Non Member Price
Is this Your First Visit?
- Please arrive 15-minutes early to fill out your initial Health History Form or download it now and bring it with you to your appointment.
- Leave your cellphone in the car to avoid the beeps you know you are going to want to check.
- Do not eat just before your massage, but also do not come in famished.
- Enjoy several long deep breaths even before you walk into the clinic.
- Ensure that your restroom duties have been fulfilled prior to your treatment.
- If your mind cannot relax into the treatment, try focusing on what muscles your therapist is working on and concentrating on how the work feels on your muscles.