Are you an athlete or perhaps a weekend warrior who lives for the thrill of competition? Are you putting your body and soul under physical and sometimes mental stress in preparation for your big event? You may want to consider Massage Therapy for your pre-event, post-event, or consistent self-care needs. Sports Massage is considered a collection of the various massage techniques, which are performed on athletes or active individuals for the purpose of activating weak muscles, increasing range of motion, improve flexibility, increase strength, enhance performance, and aid in recovery.Post-event, Sports Massage is also beneficial, as it helps to promote recovery by helping the body remove blood lactate (a lactic acid that appears in the blood when tissues lack oxygen during anaerobic metabolism). It can also help by reducing issues related to "delayed onset muscle soreness" (DOMS). DOMS is not only painful to the athlete, but it can also reduce range of motion, along with decrease muscle strength.Sports massages can also provide wonderful relaxation benefits for athletes; it can also lower your blood pressure before the big event. Get into a better mental state not only for the event, but to live your best possible life. Simply put, "Sports Massage" is a massage designed to help active people prepare for the upcoming physical activity, and prevent and address injuries while engaging in their favorite sport.
- Your treatment time includes consultation and change time.
- Club MEx member discount is applied at time of treatment.
- 90 and 120 min treatments are available by phone.
- Under 16: Requires a parental signature to receive a treatment.
- Expecting Moms, please note number of weeks in your booking notes.
- Direct Billing Available to Most Major Insurance Companies.
60 minutes session
$89.99Non Member Price
90 minutes session
$129.99Non Member Price
120 minutes session
$169.99Non Member Price
Is this Your First Visit?
- Please arrive 15-minutes early to fill out your initial Health History Form or download it now and bring it with you to your appointment.
- Leave your cellphone in the car to avoid the beeps you know you are going to want to check.
- Do not eat just before your massage, but also do not come in famished.
- Enjoy several long deep breaths even before you walk into the clinic.
- Ensure that your restroom duties have been fulfilled prior to your treatment.
- If your mind cannot relax into the treatment, try focusing on what muscles your therapist is working on and concentrating on how the work feels on your muscles.