Veterans Affairs Therapeutic Massage
We honour and support your unique health and wellness needs. Enjoy customized massage therapy treatments by professional RMTs, the expertise that VAC requires, and the VAC Blue Cross direct billing that you deserve! You must be pre-authorized for massage therapy by VAC, have your doctor's note to provide us a copy of (yearly), and must have your K-health-card with you at time of appointment in order to secure VAC rates and direct billing. Your military service was hard on your body, your experience may have been hard on your mind. Combine the wellness benefits for both with an hour on our massage table. Let yourself ease into the healing hands of your Registered Massage Therapist. Massage is proven to help service people physically and emotionally. Book today and feel better, more often!
- Your treatment time includes consultation and change time.
- Members and non-members are welcome in our clinics.
- 90 and 120 mins treatments may be available by phone.
- Under 16 requires a parental signature to receive treatment.
- Expecting Moms, please note number of weeks in your booking notes.
- For insurance and billing questions, please visit our insurance page.
Is this Your First Visit?
- Please arrive 15-minutes early to fill out your initial Health History Form or download it now and bring it with you to your appointment.
- Leave your cellphone in the car to avoid the beeps you know you are going to want to check.
- Do not eat just before your massage, but also do not come in famished.
- Enjoy several long deep breaths even before you walk into the clinic.
- Ensure that your restroom duties have been fulfilled prior to your treatment.
- If your mind cannot relax into the treatment, try focusing on what muscles your therapist is working on and concentrating on how the work feels on your muscles.