Massage during pregnancy is a safe, healthy, natural, and soothing treatment for women, to be enjoyed during any trimester. Prenatal or Pregnancy Massage is a beneficial way to help with the multitude of everyday aches, pains and general discomforts that may occur during pregnancy. With the extra demand and strains on your muscle and joints, a prenatal massage can help improve circulation, reduce swelling, ease the tension, and help with the pain relief and relaxation needed during this time - while keeping both mom and baby safe and comfortable. It can also help ease emotions caused by these extreme hormonal changes. At Massage Experts we offer a personalized treatment with a therapeutic approach to ensure the highest levels of comfort along the way. We have the special ability to treat our mother-to-be either side-laying or laying face-down on our specialty pregnancy massage tables. Should you have any concerns or prenatal conditions, we recommend you consult with your Medical Doctor, OBGYN or Mid-Wife prior to receiving your first prenatal massage treatment. Take care of you, so you can take care of this other life flourishing within you. Calm the mind, increase energy and relieve discomfort with a Prenatal Massage from Massage Experts.
- Your treatment time includes consultation and change time.
- Club MEx member pricing applied at time of appointment.
- Members and non-members are welcome in our clinics.
- 90 and 120 mins treatments may be available by phone.
- Under 16 requires a parental signature to receive treatment.
- Expecting Moms, please note number of weeks in your booking notes.
- Direct billing is available to most major insurance companies in all Provinces except Quebec.
- Quebec clinics will provide insurance receipts for therapeutic treatments.
- For insurance and billing questions, please visit our insurance page.
$109.99Non Member Price
$159.99Non Member Price
Is this Your First Visit?
- Please arrive 15-minutes early to fill out your initial Health History Form or download it now and bring it with you to your appointment.
- Leave your cellphone in the car to avoid the beeps you know you are going to want to check.
- Do not eat just before your massage, but also do not come in famished.
- Enjoy several long deep breaths even before you walk into the clinic.
- Ensure that your restroom duties have been fulfilled prior to your treatment.
- If your mind cannot relax into the treatment, try focusing on what muscles your therapist is working on and concentrating on how the work feels on your muscles.