Founded by Dr. Andrew Taylor Still, Osteopathy is a form of non-invasive manual treatment that focuses on the assessment, treatment, prevention and rehabilitation of musculoskeletal disorders that affect total body vitality. Osteopathy is based on the philosophy that physical structure and physiological function are inter-connected. Osteopathy uses palpation and manual techniques: joint mobilization, muscle energy technique, soft tissue therapy, muscle stretching and fascia manipulation to help your body restore functionality and well-being. Osteopathy treatment will contribute to your well-being in the following ways:
- Increase joint range of motion and muscle flexibility
- Reduce pain and stiffness
- Relieve chronic pain and stress
- Improve posture and alignment
- Your treatment time includes consultation and change time.
- Expecting Moms, please note number of weeks in your booking notes.
- Under 16: Requires a parental signature to receive a treatment.
- Member discounts applied at check-in
60 minutes session
89.99Non Member Price
90 minutes session
129.99Non Member Price
Is this Your First Visit?
- Please arrive 15-minutes early to fill out your initial Health History Form or download it now and bring it with you to your appointment.
- Leave your cellphone in the car to avoid the beeps you know you are going to want to check.
- Do not eat just before your massage, but also do not come in famished.
- Enjoy several long deep breaths even before you walk into the clinic.
- Ensure that your restroom duties have been fulfilled prior to your treatment.
- If your mind cannot relax into the treatment, try focusing on what muscles your therapist is working on and concentrating on how the work feels on your muscles.