RMT Industry Rate
Welcome fellow Registered Massage Therapists! As an RMT, you deserve to take care of yourself, as much as you would promote your clients to take care of themselves. This discount is for you to come in, and do just that. No questions or sales pitch will be involved in offering you this rate. This is for us to help you, take care of YOU! You work hard with your body, and soul, in helping your patients feel better. We hope you enjoy our beautiful clinics, and can find healing and serenity within them.
- Must have valid RMT Association I.D. in order to industry rate.
- Your treatment time includes consultation and change time.
- 90 and 120 mins treatments may be available by phone.
- Under 16 requires a parental signature to receive treatment.
- Expecting Moms, please note number of weeks in your booking notes.
- Direct billing is available to most major insurance companies in all Provinces except Quebec.
- Quebec clinics will provide insurance receipts for therapeutic treatments.
- For insurance and billing questions, please visit our insurance page.
Is this Your First Visit?
- Please arrive 15-minutes early to fill out your initial Health History Form or download it now and bring it with you to your appointment. Reflexology guests, please come to the clinic to fill out your initial Health History.
- Leave your cellphone in the car to avoid the beeps you know you are going to want to check.
- Do not eat just before your massage, but also do not come in famished.
- Enjoy several long deep breaths even before you walk into the clinic.
- Ensure that your restroom duties have been fulfilled prior to your treatment.
- If your mind cannot relax into the treatment, try focusing on what muscles your therapist is working on and concentrating on how the work feels on your muscles.