Sonopunture (Tuning fork therapy)
Sonopuncture is a technique used in traditional Chinese medicine through the use of tuning forks with a specific frequency. The frequency is transmitted by the pitch of the tuning fork in order to stimulate, disperse, harmonize or regularize certain specific points by the relay of the meridians. Its action makes it possible to act on the corresponding physiological part or function. Once the vital energy (Qi) has been restored, the disharmonies fade, thereby making the expressed symptoms disappear.
This technique has demonstrated marked effectiveness which helps support optimal functions in the following cases:
- Digestive system: liver dysfunction, ulcer, gastritis, diarrhea, constipation…
- Respiratory system: asthma, allergy, bronchitis, flu, sinusitis…
- Circulatory system: migraine, edema, cold limbs, hypertension…
- Neuro-vegetative system: burnout, insomnia, nervousness, anxiety, depression, general fatigue…
- Others: prevention for seasonal treatment, complement to conventional treatments.
We recommend that you bring shorts or leggings and a comfortable loose t-shirt or camisole top which will allow the various manual naturopathic techniques on your body.
- Your session time includes consultation and change time.
- Expecting Moms, please note number of weeks in your booking notes.
- Under 16: Requires a parental signature to receive a session.
- Member discounts applied at check-in
$99.99Non Member Price
Is this Your First Visit?
- Please arrive 15-minutes early to fill out your initial Health History Form or download it now and bring it with you to your appointment.
- Leave your cellphone in the car to avoid the beeps you know you are going to want to check.
- Do not eat just before your massage, but also do not come in famished.
- Enjoy several long deep breaths even before you walk into the clinic.
- Ensure that your restroom duties have been fulfilled prior to your treatment.
- If your mind cannot relax into the treatment, try focusing on what muscles your therapist is working on and concentrating on how the work feels on your muscles.