Naturopathy is a system that uses natural remedies to help the body heal itself. The main purpose is to improve wellness, well-being, maintain natural body harmony and helps with symptoms or body dysfunction through the use of organic foods and exercise, and a healthy balanced lifestyle. It utilized complimentary naturopathic modalities or naturopathic tools such as massage, acupuncture and exercise. It does not replace conventional medicine but rather works in complementary, with holistic approach aimed at restoring an optimal level of vitality (return to homeostasis or stable equilibrium of the body).
In addition to nutrition, homeopathic suggestions and manual therapies, we also use Cold Laser Auriculotherapy, Constitutional Hydrotherapy, Sonopuncture (Tuning Fork Therapy).
We recommend that you bring shorts or leggings and a comfortable loose t-shirt or camisole top which will allow the various manual naturopathic techniques on your body.
- Your session time includes consultation and change time.
- Expecting Moms, please note number of weeks in your booking notes.
- Under 16: Requires a parental signature to receive a session.
- Member discounts applied at check-in
99.99Non Member Price
129.99Non Member Price
Is this Your First Visit?
- Please arrive 15-minutes early to fill out your initial Health History Form or download it now and bring it with you to your appointment.
- Leave your cellphone in the car to avoid the beeps you know you are going to want to check.
- Do not eat just before your massage, but also do not come in famished.
- Enjoy several long deep breaths even before you walk into the clinic.
- Ensure that your restroom duties have been fulfilled prior to your treatment.
- If your mind cannot relax into the treatment, try focusing on what muscles your therapist is working on and concentrating on how the work feels on your muscles.