Take charge of your state of wellness with a full assessment and discover your areas of imbalance or dysfunction.
The Naturopathic assessment aims at identifying prevalent symptoms of your dysfunctions or physical imbalances which are disrupting your optimal quality of life. This will be done by gathering the full history of your symptoms with the consideration of the holism theory. The holism theory implements the idea that your various systems, e.g. physical, psychological and emotional, should be viewed as wholes and not merely as a collection of body parts in a separate segment. The naturopathic assessment will help you understand which element in life that could be improve by finding the common root cause of your symptoms and the different tools that fit you life style to regain your optimal wellness sensation.
The naturopath ND will work in a complementary manner to your medical doctor and will establish a corrective plan or tools to assist you in areas such as:
- hormonal imbalance,
- digestive discomfort,
- stress management,
- allergies and skin symptoms
- chronic pain
- managing the side effects of certain therapies or medications
- weight management
- addiction withdrawal
The assessment will take between 90 to 120 minutes. Depending on the situation, you will also get a first treatment during that visit.
We recommend that you bring shorts or leggings and a comfortable loose t-shirt or camisole top which will allow the various manual naturopathic techniques on your body.
- Your assessment time includes consultation and change time.
- Expecting Moms, please note number of weeks in your booking notes.
- Under 16: Requires a parental signature to receive an assessment.
$224.99Non Member Price
Is this Your First Visit?
- Please arrive 15-minutes early to fill out your initial Health History Form or download it now and bring it with you to your appointment.
- Leave your cellphone in the car to avoid the beeps you know you are going to want to check.
- Do not eat just before your massage, but also do not come in famished.
- Enjoy several long deep breaths even before you walk into the clinic.
- Ensure that your restroom duties have been fulfilled prior to your treatment.
- If your mind cannot relax into the treatment, try focusing on what muscles your therapist is working on and concentrating on how the work feels on your muscles.