With the application of towels, soaked with hot and cold water, alternately, on strategic places of the body, hydrotherapy is very effective in helping the elimination of toxins and stress management. This therapy is ideal for anxiety disorders. Hydrotherapy also has positive effects on many problems, including fatigue, constipation, arthritis, insomnia, hypertension, recurrent infections.
For this therapy, the client is undressed and covered with a sheet and blanket at all time. The therapist applies towels respecting the intimacy of the client at all time.
- Your session time includes consultation and change time.
- Expecting Moms, please note number of weeks in your booking notes.
- Under 16: Requires a parental signature to receive a session.
- Member discounts applied at check-in
99.99Non Member Price
Is this Your First Visit?
- Please arrive 15-minutes early to fill out your initial Health History Form or download it now and bring it with you to your appointment.
- Leave your cellphone in the car to avoid the beeps you know you are going to want to check.
- Do not eat just before your massage, but also do not come in famished.
- Enjoy several long deep breaths even before you walk into the clinic.
- Ensure that your restroom duties have been fulfilled prior to your treatment.
- If your mind cannot relax into the treatment, try focusing on what muscles your therapist is working on and concentrating on how the work feels on your muscles.