Bamboo Therapeutic Massage
Warm Bamboo Massage provides a unique experience for your next massage service. Picture the therapy of professional massage hands, but with the added relaxation of warmed bamboo gliding over your muscles. Bamboo Massage involves using several warmed pieces of rolled bamboo stalks, of varying lengths and diameters, to knead muscle tissue. This will in turn will create a welcoming sense of relaxation and wellbeing. Your treatment starts off with gentle taps and strokes to the body and then grows into deeper pressure techniques, which target your various areas of tension. The heated bamboo is kneaded into the tissue just as the therapist would use their fingers. This wonderful and unique massage technique is known for promoting your body's healing process, decreasing muscle tension, and helping to flush and detoxify as it helps promote the lymphatic system. Similar to deep tissue massage, bamboo massage has the ability to release tension in major muscles through intensive kneading. It is especially effective for runners and cyclists experiencing tightness in their legs, feet, and IT bands, as it softens and breaks down difficult muscular tensions. It can enhance sports performance and endurance with just a few sessions. Bamboo was always considered a powerful healing tool in ancient China, Japan, and Indonesia. Bamboo still symbolizes life, energy, prosperity, longevity, fertility, and peace within these cultures.
- Your treatment time includes consultation and change time.
- 90 and 120 min treatments are available by phone.
- Under 16: Requires a parental signature to receive a treatment.
- Expecting MOMS, please note number of weeks in your booking notes.
- Direct billing available to most major insurance companies.
60 minutes session
$114.99Non Member Price
90 minutes session
$159.99Non Member Price
Is this Your First Visit?
- Please arrive 15-minutes early to fill out your initial Health History Form or download it now and bring it with you to your appointment.
- Leave your cellphone in the car to avoid the beeps you know you are going to want to check.
- Do not eat just before your massage, but also do not come in famished.
- Enjoy several long deep breaths even before you walk into the clinic.
- Ensure that your restroom duties have been fulfilled prior to your treatment.
- If your mind cannot relax into the treatment, try focusing on what muscles your therapist is working on and concentrating on how the work feels on your muscles.