Massage Experts’ Commitment to Health & Safety
Your safety and that of our team remains our top priority. Your optimal health is our absolute goal. We know that massage therapy is an important part of your wellness routine, with many health benefits that help you physically, mentally, and emotionally. Our goal is to maintain superior operations to keep you safe, happy and healthy during your treatment.
- All Provincial Government guidelines and massage governing body regulations are in place and being followed.
- Protective shields have been installed in the reception area.
- Daily screening of all Team Members and Clinic Guests.
- Appointments are staggered to limit in-clinic traffic.
- Limited traffic in our common areas to help with physical distancing.
- Team Members are fully equipped with the required PPE.
- All Clinic Guests and Team Members are to wear masks in the clinic.
- Enhanced and extensive cleaning and disinfecting measures are in place.
- As always, linens are fully changed between each treatment.
What is the process before my next treatment?
- Please book online or via telephone, as per normal standards.
- When we receive your booking, we will be in contact with you for active screening questions.
- Please note that we will not accept cash during this time. Payments can be made through insurance direct billing, debit or credit cards. Gratuities can be processed through our debit terminals.
- You will be asked to bring your own mask to the session. This can be a surgical mask or washable.
- If you do not one, a disposable mask will be presented to you for an additional $2.00.
- Please arrive only 5-minutes before your appointment.
- From your car, please call into the clinic to ensure it is safe to enter.
- Leave all possible personal items either at home or in your car.
- When approved, please come into the clinic for your appointment.
- Sanitize your hands upon arrival.
- Please bring your own post-massage beverage to your session.
- Enjoy your wonderful therapeutic massage service.